Why join Marketing?
Bleacher Report’s Marketing Team creates distinct online, on-air, and experimental branded opportunities for both Bleacher Report and Turner properties from pitch to execution.
Our PR department works closely with Turner properties and drives communications strategy and executes day-to-day PR initiatives for Bleacher Report and Team Stream.
Don’t See A Fit? Questions? Email us! email@example.com
Senior Manager, Client Strategy (Integrated Marketing)
The B/R Story
We are the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
What part will you play?
As a Senior Manager on the B/R Client Strategy team, you'll be responsible for supporting and managing social media campaigns with advertising partners. Closely aligned to sales, this role extends across the entire sales lifecycle, encompassing both pre-sale and post-sale activities.
What will you be doing?
- Leading and overseeing the RFP ideation process through submission and execution
- Acting as the senior member on the larger client strategy team – overseeing, managing, and developing a team of strategists
- Developing creative solutions in the B/R voice that solve advertiser goals
- Partnering with assigned AEs to pitch, sell through and execute large scale campaigns that encompass digital, social, experiential and linear components
- Working closely and meet regularly with assigned Account Executives and Planners for communication and updates on existing and potential partners
- Clearly communicating advertiser goals, sharing insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the content strategy team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
- Building proposals and aid in client presentations
- Executing sold campaigns, ensuring complete delivery and client satisfaction
- Working closely with the data / analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights
- Working closely with the content team and building out select proactive opportunities around large tentpoles
- Running post-sales kick off meetings, communicating all necessary information to ensure programs run smoothly and remain on strategy
- Effectively communicating and representing B/R’s voice and strategy internally and externally
What are we looking for?
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Capability to bring complex and disparate ideas and information together to build a single cohesive story
- Attention to detail
- Ability to intentionally and thoughtfully develop junior staff
- Design eye / aesthetic understanding
- Ability to passionately evangelize the value of social media
- 6+ years experience
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the role
Bleacher Report is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will work cross-functionally to lead the vision, definition, prioritization, development, launch and evolution of Bleacher Report’s go-to-market product marketing strategy. This role will gather research/requirements from organizational stakeholders, manage and optimize campaigns, collaborate with growth team on paid acquisition strategy, analyze data, and continually experiment to grow Bleacher Report's reach through installs. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring Bleacher Report's
most loyal users are going up and to the right.
We’re looking for a creative force who can continue to cement B/R as a leader in the category. An ideal candidate will captivate Bleacher Report’s already engaged audience while growing brand recognition through both traditional and innovative implementation — a self-starter who can clearly articulate Bleacher Report’s differentiated product offering while seamlessly integrating its authentic voice.
- Market Analysis — work with Product to understand target app consumers and competitive landscape.
- Positioning & Comms – establish messaging and positioning, develop processes, and create collateral for all app marketing initiatives.
- Campaign Management – identify target channels, ideate specific campaigns, operationally execute campaigns towards KPIs, and ROI calculation.
- Budget Oversight – forecast and manage budget with finance.
- Experiment. Iterate. Repeat.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with the Marketing Director as well as coordinator(s) to swiftly test theories to find the most cost effective solutions.
- Organizational skills required to maintain analysis reports and marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of 360 new-media marketing tactics (brand, experiential, product).
- An insatiable curiosity -- able to observe and identify patterns, trends and insights in the real world.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Ability to influence and inspire
- 4-6+ years of hands-on experience in managing organic and paid acquisition campaigns
- Demonstrated history or project portfolio of successful acquisition campaigns
- Strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Love sports
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.