By OddsShark.com (Photo: Bill Wippert/Associated Press)
The Buffalo Bills are 5-1 both straight up and against the spread in their last six meetings with the rival Miami Dolphins , winning last year's two games by a combined score of 74-31...
More Featured Stories
- Greg Roman Fired by Bills: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction
- Updates on Bills WR Sammy Watkins' Foot Injury
- Sammy Watkins Injury: Updates on Bills Star's Foot and Recovery
- LeSean McCoy Sued Over February Bar Fight: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
- LeSean McCoy Injury: Updates on Bills Star's Hamstring and Return