By Steven Muehlhausen
In life, you don't get many chances to make a second impression. Brett Rogers almost lost that chance last June. Rogers had a physical altercation with his wife and left her with injuries to her neck, ear, back, jaw and a missing tooth...
More Featured Stories
- Is Alistair Overeem an Elite Heavyweight?
- Strikeforce Fedor Vs Silva: Power Ranking the Grand Prix Combatants
- Five Fighters That Got a Title Shot After a Loss
- Top 10 Reasons to Order Showtime and Watch MMA's Strikeforce This Weekend
- Blood Looks Good, or Why I'm Not Impressed with Brett Rogers
- 10 Reasons To Watch Heavy Artillery This Weekend
- 28 Have Heavyweight Divisions Lost Some of Their Fire?
- Full Predictions for Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum
- Strikeforce: Is Brett Rogers in over His Head Against Josh Barnett?
- MMA: The Lineal World Heavyweight Title Runs Through the Strikeforce Grand Prix
- Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix Brings Both Excitement and Question Marks
- Making Sense Of Strikeforce's Puzzling World Grand Prix Tournament
- Was Fedor's Fall a Good Thing for Strikeforce?