by Jason Martinez
It may only be one game, but that’s sometimes all it takes for a closer to enrage the fans enough to call for his replacement. Kind of like a kicker missing a last-second field goal... Read More »
by Seth Victor
As we near Opening Day, there have been no major surprises in the spring training battles for positions. Injuries have reared their ugly heads and affected Zack Greinke and Carl ... Read More »
by Seth Victor
Despite (or perhaps because of) committing $217 million to its roster for the 2013 season, the Los Angeles Dodgers still have a couple of position battles that spring training performances will help ... Read More »
by Ian Casselberry
The Los Angeles Dodgers began the offseason with one of the most baffling signings in MLB . Two months later, the transaction is still one of the most curious—and potentially terrible... Read More »
by Charles Bennett
Sixteen men made appearances for relief for the Dodgers in 2012. Some of whom (Todd Coffey) were injured early and ineffectual when healthy, others ( Brandon League , Randy Choate) began the season ... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- MLB Trade Speculation: 5 Landing Spots for Seattle Mariners' Brandon League
- Top 5 Closers on the Trade Block
- Jonathan Papelbon and 4 Other Closers with Jobs at Risk
- Pros & Cons: Should Brandon League Keep Closer Role?
- Oakland Athletics' Coco Crisp Reveals The Toughest Pitchers He's Ever Faced
- Report Card: Grading the Performance of the Mariners' Offseason Pickups
- Mariners Closer Earns AL Worst of the Night
- Seattle Mariners: Will Solid Bullpen Have the Chance to Close out Ball Games?
- Seattle Mariners: 7 Reasons the Team Will Contend for a Playoff Spot in 2012
- Seattle Mariners Trade Speculation: 5 Ways They Could Start from Scratch
- MLB Trade Speculation: 5 Seattle Mariners That Need to Be Axed at Deadline
- Seattle Mariners 2011: Pull off the Rebuilding Band-Aid
- MLB Trade Rumors: Mariners' King Felix Stays Put, Could Brandon League Be Moved?