by Mike Chiari
After missing six days of action due to a pesky eye infection, veteran sportscaster Bob Costas is ready to resume is role as NBC's prime-time anchor for coverage of the 2014 Winter Olympics in So... Read More »
by Joseph Zucker
Can somebody please deliver some Visine to Bob Costas in Sochi, Russia? The New York Times ' Richard Sandomir reported that for the third night in a row, the veteran broadcaster will be absent ... Read More »
by Tim Daniels
Bob Costas ' eye infection has developed into a nightly social-media talking point during NBC's broadcast of the 2014 Winter Olympics . Now it's forced the prime-time host to take at least one nigh... Read More »
by Dan Carson
UPDATE: Monday, Feb. 10, at 11:07 p.m. ET by Ken Dorset Bob Costas ' case of pink eye is getting worse as the week goes on... Read More »
by Chris Roling
One of the sporting world's biggest voices has taken a stand against football. NBC's well-known broadcaster spoke out against the dangers of the sport on Slate's Hang Up and Listen ... Read More »
More Featured Stories
by Ron Furlong
I recently did a Top Ten List on my least favorite announcers. In an effort to make myself a better person and stop focusing on negativity so much (ok, these are my wife's words, but ...
- In Defense of Stevie Johnson, or Whose Culture Is It Anyway?
- Bob Costas Video: Watch Legendary Reporter Unjustly Blast TD Celebrations
- Jerry Sandusky Interview: Why Costas Should Be Commended for Brilliant Interview
- Sandusky Interview Worsening Matters for Penn State
- Jerry Sandusky Interview: Why Bob Costas Must Interview Joe Paterno Next
- Jerry Sandusky Interview: Claims of Innocence to Bob Costas Hardly Surprising
- Winter Olympics: We Got the Memo Bob Costas—You Hate Shani Davis!