By Bryan Knowles (Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Associated Press)
In a league with a strict salary cap, not every roster decision can be based simply on talent on the field. When you’re talking about filling out the bottom half of a roster, salary-cap discussions have to take place...
More Featured Stories
- NFL SpreadSHREDDER, Week 9: Detroit Lions to Lose the Kitty Bowl to Jaguars
- 5 Fantasy Sleeper Picks Who Will Lead You to a Week 1 Win
- Which 2nd-Year QB Will Make Biggest Jump in 2012?
- Blaine Gabbert and Training Camp Busts on Thin Ice
- 8 NFL Players Most Likely to Be the Butt of Jokes in 2012
- NFL Youngsters Who Need to Get Their Acts Together
- Why Blake Bortles Could Easily Be the Next Blaine Gabbert
- 35 The Hope for Backup Quarterback Blaine Gabbert