by Doug Rush
The other day, I was pretty surprised to hear Bill Cowher 's name come up in coaching rumors again. I mean, we always hear Cowher's name anytime there is a vacancy, but usually, he has no interest...... Read More »
by Jesse Reed
Bill Cowher wants to return to an NFL sideline at some point in the future, but which teams have the best chance to twist his arm? According to Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh ... Read More »
by Ethan Grant
From the studio to the sidelines, Bill Cowher knows his football. That being said, it's no surprise the 55-year-old former head coach is interested in returning to the NFL at some point during his... Read More »
by Rob Goldberg
Since Bill Cowher retired after the 2006 season, he has been the subject of rumors and speculation for seemingly every job opening in the NFL . This should end quickly. When he was a coach, Cowher ... Read More »
by Matt Fitzgerald
There aren't many strong indications that Bill Cowher will return to the sidelines in 2013, but there are several teams that would greatly benefit from at least giving him a shot... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- 5 NFL Teams That Just Wouldn't Make Sense for Bill Cowher
- Ranking the 7 Best Replacements for Shanahan
- If Tom Coughlin's Gone, Who's Next? 3 Solid Candidates for the New York Giants
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Comparing Mike Tomlin and Bill Cowher's First 4 Seasons
- Bill Cowher vs. Jim Harbaugh: Who'll Have More NFL Success in 2011?
- Bill Cowher Eyeing Return To Coaching: A Look at 5 NFL Teams That Could Hire Him
- Bill Cowher: Legendary Steelers Coach May Never Return to NFL Sidelines
- New York Giants: Why Bill Cowher Will Stay with CBS Until Giants Job Opens Up
- Bill Cowher vs. Jon Gruden: Which Coach Is More Likely to Flop in NFL Return?
- Why Cowher-to-SD Makes Sense
- Cowher vs. Gruden: Which NFL Coach Has Better Shot at Reviving Coaching Career?