By Neil James (Photo: Hassan Ammar/Associated Press)
Formula One leaves China and heads straight to the Middle East this weekend for the 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix , part two of the first back-to-back race pairing of the season. The venue will be the Bahrain International Circuit...
- Bahrain Grand Prix Test a Consequence of Expansion
- Formula 1: Why the 2012 Bahrain Grand Prix Must Go Ahead
- Formula 1: Is the Bahrain Grand Prix Reinstatement Just to Give India More Time?
- Bahrain 2011 Gets the Go-Ahead: FIA Chooses Dollars over Morality
- Formula One: FIA's Bahrain Decision Wrong. Morally, Politically and for Safety