After scoring four touchdowns through the first five games of the season, Pettis has been held to just three catches for 29 yards over his last two games... Read More »
Coming off his worst performance of the season, one catch for just 12 yards, Pettis is looking to rebound against the Panthers this week. Unfortunately, Carolina is holding opposing No... Read More »
Pettis had just one catch for 12 yards during the Ram's 38-13 win over the Texans on Sunday. He was targeted just the one time in this game and has now failed to find the endzone in two of his last three games after back-to-back weeks with a touchdown... Read More »
by Peter Panacy
Alright, fantasy owners. I can see what you are thinking—five weeks into the 2013-14 NFL season, and you may be wondering what happened to your franchise. Your team seemed so promising on draft day... Read More »
Pettis continues to see a favorable number of targets each week but he is most potent when inside the red zone as evidenced by his four touchdowns over his last four games... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- NFL Draft 2011: 10 Prospects Most Like Super Bowl Performers
- They're Really Catching On: Does Ohio State Have the Nation's Best Receiving Group?
- College Football: The Top Performers of Week 1
- Boise State's Strength Of Schedule, Increase It: I Dare You
- Leaping One-Handed Grabs: The Top Dozen 2011 Draft Eligible Receivers
- Miami Dolphins' Late Round Draft Targets: Wide Receivers
- NFL Draft 2011: Austin Pettis and Titus Young Are 'The Blues Brothers'