Laurence Griffiths/Getty Images
Mario Balotelli vs Dynamo
Clubs: Lumezzane, Inter Milan, Manchester
Controversy: Mario Balotelli, also known as Super Mario, has had more than his fair share of trouble despite his young age. Enough trouble, in fact, that they would be better described in list form.
- While on Inter Milan, he appeared on TV wearing archrival's AC Milan jersey.
- He threw his Inter jersey on the turf after being substituted against Barcelona.
- Within days of joining Manchester City, he crashed his car.
- He threw darts at youth team members during training.
- Threw a fit over being unable to put on a training bib.
- Used his iPad on the substitute bench while on international duty with Italy.
- He and his friends set off fireworks in his home, causing a fire the night before a match.
- He broke his 48-hour curfew before a match against Chelsea to go a curry house.
At this rate, the best is yet to come for the young, volatile, explosive Italian hitman.