Sacramento Kings 2012 Schedule: Predicting Win-Loss Through the First 10 Games
Basketball fans around the United States will soon have hoops action coming their way. The Sacramento Kings are getting a look at the shortened season schedule for the 2011-2012 campaign. The beginning of the season will be a big statement period for the expectations of season performance. Here are my predictions for the Kings as they start the first ten games of the new season.
Four our of the first five Kings games are in Sacramento. As a media side note, only one game all year will be on TNT and eight games will air on NBA TV.
- Monday, December 26th - Win against Lakers, 101-97
- Tuesday, December 27th - Win at Portland 90-83
- Thursday, December 29th - Loss to Chicago, 100-86
- Saturday, December 31st - Win against New York, 95-89
- Sunday, January 1st - Win against New Orleans, 101-94
- Tuesday, January 3rd - Loss at Memphis - 91-87
- Wednesday, January 4th - Win at Denver 106-100
- Thursday, January 5th - Win over Milwaukee - 96-91
- Sunday, January 8th - Loss to Orlando - 90-82
- Tuesday, January 10th - Win at Philadelphia 95-89
This set of games would make the Sacramento Kings 7-3 after 10 games. I think this is a reasonable prediction considering the general weakness of the teams they face. The Kings open against Los Angeles after they face Chicago. I still think the Lakers will take the first rivalry game of the year. A strong start for the Kings would bode well for the shortened season.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?