Week 13 Fantasy Football Rankings: Top 60 Wide Receivers
There is no doubt that Detroit's Calvin Johnson and New England's Wes Welker are having great seasons.
Since Week 3, however, Giants receiver Victor Cruz has been at least as productive as both of those receivers, and he is coming off his best performance (nine receptions for 157 yards and two scores) of the season.
From Weeks 3 to 12, no receiver has more receiving yards than Cruz (940).
Johnson and Welker are second and third with 906 and 902 receiving yards, respectively. During that nine-game span, Cruz has 53 receptions for 940 yards and seven touchdowns.
In those nine games, Cruz has eight games with at least 84 receiving yards and has four 100-yard games, including his past two games played. He has six-plus receptions in five straight games and in seven of his past eight games.
For the first time this season, Cruz is higher than any of the other Giants receivers in our weekly rankings.
Here are some notes on wide receivers for Week 13:
- For a second straight game (and only the third time this season), Falcons receiver Roddy White finished with 100-plus yards. White had a season-high 10 receptions for 120 yards and a touchdown.
- San Diego receiver Vincent Jackson had another dud performance (two receptions for 25 yards) last week. It has been boom or bust for Jackson this season—he has four 100-yard games and five games with less than 35 yards.
- This week, Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin had eight receptions for 95 yards, both of which were season highs, and a touchdown in addition to five rushes for 11 yards. Harvin has now scored in back-to-back games and has at least 50 receiving yards in four straight games.
- Bengals rookie receiver A.J. Green returned to action last week and caught three passes for 110 yards. It was Green's third game with 100-plus yards, although it was only the fourth game in which Green has played that he did not score a touchdown.
- Browns receiver Greg Little finished with five receptions for 57 yards and scored his first NFL touchdown last week. It was Little's third straight game with 50-plus receiving yards. Jordan Norwood, who scored his first NFL touchdown as well, had four receptions for a career-high 69 yards.
- Colts receiver Reggie Wayne had his best game of the season, as he finished with 122 yards and a score on five receptions. It was the first time since Week 1 that Wayne had more than 77 receiving yards. In fact, he had less than 40 receiving yards in three of his previous four games.
- Tampa Bay receiver Mike Williams finished with six receptions for a season-high 84 yards and a score. In his past two games, Williams has 13 receptions for 167 yards and two touchdowns.
- Welker, the NFL leader in receptions, had another eight receptions for 115 yards and two touchdowns. Through 11 games, Welker has 82 receptions for 1,143 yards and eight touchdowns. Patriots receiver Deion Branch had six receptions for 125 yards last week. It was the second time he reached the century mark and was just shy of his season high in Week 2 of 129 yards. This week, the Patriots host the Colts, who have allowed the third-most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers.
- Chicago receiver Johnny Knox had four receptions for 145 yards and a touchdown last week. Although Knox has only seven total receptions in his past two games, he has 242 yards and two touchdowns.
- Broncos receiver Eric Decker had three receptions for 65 yards and a score in Week 12. In his previous two games, Decker had only one reception, and he had two receptions for minus-four yards in his first matchup against the Chargers. In his next four games, Decker has a few favorable matchups, including the Patriots and Vikings, who have allowed the most fantasy points to opposing receivers this year.
- Tennessee receiver Damian Williams scored for the third time in the past four weeks. He finished with three receptions for 33 yards and caught the go-ahead score with less than five minutes to go in last week's game.
- Since joining the Rams, receiver Brandon Lloyd has five-plus receptions and 50-plus yards in five of six games. In addition, he has scored a touchdown in three straight games and in four of his past five games.
- Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall has 98 or more receiving yards in three of his past four games. During that four-game span, Marshall has 21 receptions for 312 yards and two touchdowns. With the exception of Week 11, Marshall has at least four receptions and 43 yards in every game this season.
Here are our top 60 fantasy wide receivers for Week 13 (standard-scoring):
1. Calvin Johnson, Lions (at NO)
2. Wes Welker, Patriots (vs. IND)
3. Greg Jennings, Packers (at NYG)
4. Steve Smith, Panthers (at TB)
5. Mike Wallace, Steelers (vs. CIN)
6. Roddy White, Falcons (at HOU)
7. Victor Cruz, Giants (vs. GB)
8. Brandon Marshall, Dolphins (vs. OAK)
9. Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals (vs. DAL)
10. Hakeem Nicks, Giants (vs. GB)
11. Jordy Nelson, Packers (at NYG)
12. Brandon Lloyd, Rams (at SF)
13. Laurent Robinson, Cowboys (at ARI)
14. Dez Bryant, Cowboys (at ARI)
15. Vincent Jackson, Chargers (at JAX)
16. Percy Harvin, Vikings (vs. DEN)
17. Marques Colston, Saints (vs. DET)
18. A.J. Green, Bengals (at PIT)
19. Andre Johnson, Texans (vs. ATL)
20. Antonio Brown, Steelers (vs. CIN)
21. DeSean Jackson, Eagles (at SEA)
22. Dwayne Bowe, Chiefs (at CHI)
23. Stevie Johnson, Bills (vs. TEN)
24. Mike Williams, Buccaneers (vs. CAR)
25. Anquan Boldin, Ravens (at CLE)
26. Santonio Holmes, Jets (at WAS)
27. Deion Branch, Patriots (vs. IND)
28. Torrey Smith, Ravens (at CLE)
29. Julio Jones, Falcons (at HOU)
30. Miles Austin, Cowboys (at ARI)
31. Plaxico Burress, Jets (at WAS)
32. Michael Crabtree, 49ers (vs. STL)
33. Eric Decker, Broncos (at MIN)
34. Reggie Wayne, Colts (at NE)
35. Nate Washington, Titans (at BUF)
36. Johnny Knox, Bears (vs. KC)
37. Mario Manningham, Giants (vs. GB)
38. Santana Moss, Redskins (vs. NYJ)
39. James Jones, Packers (at NYG)
40. Lance Moore, Saints (vs. DET)
41. Damian Williams, Titans (at BUF)
42. Doug Baldwin, Seahawks (vs. PHI)
43. Pierre Garcon, Colts (at NE)
44. Riley Cooper, Eagles (at SEA)
45. David Nelson, Bills (vs. TEN)
46. Jabar Gaffney, Redskins (vs. NYJ)
47. Nate Burleson, Lions (at NO)
48. Greg Little, Browns (vs. BAL)
49. Jerome Simpson, Bengals (at PIT)
50. Denarius Moore, Raiders (at MIA)
51. Vincent Brown, Chargers (at JAX)
52. Earl Bennett, Bears (vs. KC)
53. Early Doucet, Cardinals (vs. DAL)
54. Darrius Heyward-Bey, Raiders (at MIA)
55. Harry Douglas, Falcons (at HOU)
56. Steve Breaston, Chiefs (at CHI)
57. Robert Meachem, Saints (vs. DET)
58. Titus Young, Lions (at NO)
59. Mike Thomas, Jaguars (vs. SD)
60. Jason Avant, Eagles (at SEA)
Note: Our wide receiver rankings will be updated before the Thursday night game and again before the Sunday games. To view the updates, visit our wide receiver rankings page.
If you're in a point-per-reception (PPR) league, here are our wide receiver PPR rankings for Week 13.
For more positions and/or flex rankings, visit our fantasy section.
Good luck in Week 13!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?