BCS Rankings: Predicting What the Week 14 BCS Top 25 Will Be
The final week of the BCS rankings are coming upon us. The teams that belong in the BCS hunt have separated themselves from the rest of the pack.
The teams that don't belong have been eliminated. Arkansas was eliminated from the national championship race with its loss to LSU.
The Crimson Tide and the Tigers will have the projected rematch in the BCS National Championship game as the SEC champion and at-large BCS No. 2-ranked team respectively.
Here is a projection of the BCS top 25 going into the final week of the college season:
1. LSU 12. Michigan State 23. TCU
2. Alabama 13. Michigan 24. West Virginia
3. Stanford 14. Wisconsin 25. Virginia
4. Virginia Tech 15. Georgia
5. Arkansas 16. South Carolina
6. Oklahoma State 17. USC
7. Oregon 18. Clemson
8. Houston 19. Florida State
9. Oklahoma 20. Penn State
10. Boise State 21. Kansas State
11. Nebraska 22. Baylor
Now let the criticism begin.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?