In the three Thursday games, we will see many of the league's best receivers.
Three of nine receivers with at least 100 fantasy points through Week 11 play in the first game on Thanksgiving. Of the 21 receivers that have scored at least 80 fantasy points, the same one-third ratio (seven) will play on Thursday.
The first game features a pair of elite receivers in Detroit's Calvin Johnson and Green Bay's Greg Jennings. While no receiver has more fantasy points than Megatron, Jennings is the second-most productive fantasy receiver on his own team.
Green Bay's Jordy Nelson is tied with Carolina's Steve Smith for the third most fantasy points in the league after Johnson and New England's Wes Welker.
Nelson has now scored in seven of 10 games this season as he finished with six receptions for 123 yards and two scores last week. It was his second straight game with two touchdowns and his third 100-yard effort in his past five games.
What's even more amazing is that Nelson is doing it without a high volume of targets. Here are the targets of the top four receivers: Johnson (101), Welker (103), Smith (91) and Nelson (53).
Here are some notes on wide receivers that will play in Week 12:
- With A.J. Green out last week, Jerome Simpson led the Bengals in receiving with eight receptions for a career-high 152 yards. It was the third 100-yard game for Simpson this season and the fifth of his career. Green is expected to practice on Wednesday.
- Ravens rookie receiver Torrey Smith, the team's second-round pick, set career highs in receptions (six), yards (165) and scored a touchdown.
- Rookie receiver Greg Little had another 50-yard game, his fourth in the past seven weeks, but he has yet to score a touchdown this season.
- Tampa Bay receiver Mike Williams had season highs in receptions (seven) and yards (83) last week and scored for the first time since Week 1. After his impressive rookie season (65-964-11), Williams is on pace for 74 receptions, which would be a career high, but for only 782 yards and three touchdowns.
- Vikings receiver Percy Harvin caught his first touchdown pass of the season and finished with 15 fantasy points in standard-scoring leagues last week. He now has 50-plus receiving yards in three straight games.
- Redskins receiver Jabar Gaffney finished with seven receptions for 115 yards (both season highs) and a score. After finishing with 50-plus receiving yards in his first six games this season, Gaffney entered last week's matchup with three straight games of 40 yards or less. In addition, Santana Moss practiced today and is expected to return this week.
- 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree had seven receptions for a season-high 120 yards last week. That said, Crabtree has only one touchdown this season. Teammate Kyle Williams finished with five receptions for 54 yards and a score. Coming into the game, Williams had four receptions for 42 yards and no scores this season.
- For the sixth time this season, receiver Doug Baldwin finished with 50-plus receiving yards last week. It was the fifth time in the past seven games that he has done so. Teammate Mike Williams led the team with 62 receiving yards, which was a season high for Big Mike. One of Williams' two receptions was a 55-yard pass from fellow receiver Sidney Rice, who also had three receptions for 35 yards and a score.
- Brandon Lloyd scored his third touchdown in the past four games and finished last week's game with five receptions for 67 yards. Since being traded to the Rams, Lloyd has had 4-6 receptions and 48-74 receiving yards in every game.
- Receiver Nate Washington had his best game of the season: nine receptions for 115 yards and two touchdowns. It was the first 100-yard game by Washington this year and the first time that he had more than 40 receiving yards in five games.
- Falcons receiver Roddy White finished with a game-high and season-high 147 receiving yards on seven receptions.
- Receiver Vincent Jackson has strong overall stats this season, but he's been consistently inconsistent. If you're a VJax owner, you were surely pleased with his production last week as he finished with seven receptions for 165 yards and a touchdown. It was Jackson's fourth 100-yard game this season, but he also has five games with less than 50 yards.
Here are our top 60 fantasy wide receivers for Week 12 (standard-scoring):
1. Calvin Johnson, Lions (vs GB)
2. Mike Wallace, Steelers (at KC)
3. Steve Smith, Panthers (at IND)
4. Greg Jennings, Packers (at DET)
5. Wes Welker, Patriots (at PHI)
6. Roddy White, Falcons (vs MIN)
7. Dez Bryant, Cowboys (vs MIA)
8. Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals (at STL)
9. Jordy Nelson, Packers (at DET)
10. Vincent Jackson, Chargers (vs DEN)
11. Hakeem Nicks, Giants (at NO)
12. Andre Johnson, Texans (at JAX)
13. Brandon Marshall, Dolphins (at DAL)
14. Brandon Lloyd, Rams (vs ARI)
15. Victor Cruz, Giants (at NO)
16. Marques Colston, Saints (vs NYG)
17. Anquan Boldin, Ravens (vs SF)
18. Laurent Robinson, Cowboys (vs MIA)
19. A.J. Green, Bengals (vs CLE)
20. Antonio Brown, Steelers (at KC)
21. DeSean Jackson, Eagles (vs NE)
22. Dwayne Bowe, Chiefs (vs PIT)
23. Percy Harvin, Vikings (at ATL)
24. Jeremy Maclin, Eagles (vs NE)
25. Sidney Rice, Seahawks (vs WAS)
26. Santonio Holmes, Jets (vs BUF)
27. Mario Manningham, Giants (at NO)
28. Mike Williams, Buccaneers (at TEN)
29. Torrey Smith, Ravens (vs SF)
30. Julio Jones, Falcons (vs MIN)
31. Stevie Johnson, Bills (at NYJ)
32. Plaxico Burress, Jets (vs BUF)
33. Nate Washington, Titans (vs TB)
34. Michael Crabtree, 49ers (at BAL)
35. Denarius Moore, Raiders (vs CHI)
36. Deion Branch, Patriots (at PHI)
37. Jabar Gaffney, Redskins (at SEA)
38. Jerome Simpson, Bengals (vs CLE)
39. Santana Moss, Redskins (at SEA)
40. Earl Bennett, Bears (at OAK)
41. Lance Moore, Saints (vs NYG)
42. Nate Burleson, Lions (vs GB)
43. Vincent Brown, Chargers (vs DEN)
44. Damian Williams, Titans (vs TB)
45. Pierre Garcon, Colts (vs CAR)
46. James Jones, Packers (at DET)
47. Eric Decker, Broncos (at SD)
48. Reggie Wayne, Colts (vs CAR)
49. Greg Little, Browns (at CIN)
50. Steve Breaston, Chiefs (vs PIT)
51. Early Doucet, Cardinals (at STL)
52. Harry Douglas, Falcons (vs MIN)
53. Doug Baldwin, Seahawks (vs WAS)
54. David Nelson, Bills (at NYJ)
55. Michael Jenkins, Vikings (at ATL)
56. Robert Meachem, Saints (vs NYG)
57. Titus Young, Lions (vs GB)
58. Riley Cooper, Eagles (vs NE)
59. Mike Thomas, Jaguars (vs HOU)
60. Jason Avant, Eagles (vs NE)
If you're in a point-per-reception (PPR) league, here are our wide receiver PPR rankings for Week 12.
For more positions and/or flex rankings, visit our fantasy section.
Good luck in Week 12!
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!