McNabb's 12 Days Of Christmas
McNabb...a good man, a top QB, one of Philadelphia's finest. Donovan deserves some good fortune this holiday season...
- A real BIG middle finger: For the idiots who booed McNabb on draft day to the idiots who are now calling for the end of McNabb era in Philadelphia.
- A Vasectomy: No more babies, no more worrying, no more bad stretches of play.
- A Healthy B-West: As Westbrook goes, so goes the success of McNabb now.
- NFL Rule Book: What other rules doesn't No. 5 know about?
- Time Machine: Let's replay the 2001-2003 seasons, but this time with some real WRs; Let's get along with T.O. following the 2004 season.
- For Reid to grow a pair: You got something to say, say it to Donovan's face.
- Make each half 28 minutes long: Less time to struggle in the clutch.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh next season: The man is an UFA and why would he want to return to the Bengals.
- A Hammer: He needs something to break that tunnel vision...not everyone in Philly hates you Donovan.
- Kolb to be Kolb: Please keep chucking them to the other team.
- DeMarcus Ware to get hurt this weekend: I wont miss, and Donovan won't miss him on December 28.
- Speech lessons from Chase Utley: No team is hotter right now, could the Eagles make it back-to-back World F-ing Champions.
- Bonus: A guaranteed return to the Eagles in 2009: Ok, this one's for me.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?