NFL Playoff Preview
Here we go, the start of Week 16 is tomorrow, and yet only four teams have clinched, leaving eight more spots up for grabs.
This is what I see playing out:
1. Steelers (13-3)—A game against the Titans deciding home field, and then hosting the Brownies. I like them to win both.
2. Titans (12-4)—I know it's hard to believe they'll end on a three-game losing streak, but looking at their schedule, it's hard to believe otherwise: Pitt. at Ind.
3. Jets (11-5)—Maybe this is just a hopeful pick, maybe not, but either way, a game against Seattle is always easy, and assuming Miami wins against the Chiefs, would eliminate the Pats. It would all come down to a Dolphins-Jets game at the Meadowlands, but I like the guys in green.
4. Broncos (9-7)—If they lose this week to the Bills, I think there's a very good chance they blow this huge lead and lose to the Chargers in Week 17. However, I don't see them losing to the Bills
5. Colts (12-4)—Really, could anyone else take this spot?
6. Ravens (11-5)—Tough game coming up on Saturday. I was tempted to pick the Pats, but I think the Steelers are better than the Cowboys. If the Ravens could nearly beat Pitt, they should beat Dallas. Then, Jacksonville in Week 17.
1. Panthers (12-4)—Beat the G-Men, then lose in a meaningless game to NO.
Why do I think this? The Giants are playing terribly right now, and I see them playing a close game. Definitely one possession, but the Panthers coming out on top. Then, the Panthers resting their players, will lose to the Saints.
2. Giants (12-4)—I already explained the Carolina game. As for Week 17, they'll come out pumped trying to end a three-game losing streak, beating the Tavaris Jackson-led Vikings.
3. Vikings (10-6)—They should beat Atlanta. Matt Ryan hasn't had to be clutch yet.
4. Cardinals (9-7)—They've virtually clinched this spot, unless they beat the Pats and the Falcons beat the Vikings. I don't see both happening.
5. Bucs (11-5)—Here's where it starts to get interesting. Still, San Diego and Oakland should treat them pretty nicely.
6. Cowboys (10-6 and a better conference record than Atlanta)—They could lose both, or just as easily, win both.
What I see? A loss to Baltimore, then a win over Philly. Atlanta should be able to handle the Rams in Week 17, but not before a loss to the Vikings.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?