If the NFL Season Ended Today...
Two weeks remain in the 2008 regular season, and teams are beginning to see their post-season hopes live on or die a slow and painful death.
In the NFC...
1. New York Giants 11-3 - next vs. CAR
2. Carolina Panthers 11-3 - next @ NYG
3. Minnesota Vikings 9-5 - next vs. ATL
4. Arizona Cardinals 8-6 - next @ NE
5. Dallas Cowboys 9-5 -next vs. BAL
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9-5 - vs. SD
Atlanta Falcons 9-5
Philadelphia Eagles 7-5-1
Chicago Bears 8-6
Washington Redskins 7-7
In the AFC...
1. Tennessee Titans 12-2 - next vs. PIT
2. Pittsburgh Steelers 11-3 - next @ TEN
3. New York Jets 9-5 - next @ SEA
4. Denver Broncos 8-6 - next vs. BUF
5. Indianapolis Colts 10-4 - next @ JAX
6. Baltimore Ravens 9-5 - next @ DAL
Miami Dolphins 9-5
New England Patriots 9-5
San Diego Chargers 6-8
First place is on the line in both conferences, with the winner of the Giants/Panthers sealing home field throughout.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?