SEC Football: Razorbacks add 20th Verbal Commitment
Chris Graythen/Getty Images
Arkansas Razorbacks head football coach Bobby Petrino added junior college linebacker Mark Wilson to his list of verbally committed recruits over the weekend.
Wilson plays for Fullerton Community College in California. Out of Lincoln high school in Tallahassee, Fla., Wilson originally signed with Illinois as a 3-star recruit—according to rivals.com—in 2010.
Wilson was listed at 6’2” and 225 lbs., with a timed 40-yard dash of 4.6 seconds while in high school. He was ranked the 85th best outside linebacker in the 2010 class.
Arkansas’ football team is currently ranked 33rd in the nation in recruiting by Rivals.com, 28th by Scout.com, and 26th by ESPN.com. The Razorbacks have a four-star recruit, 17 three-star recruits, a two-star recruit, and one unranked junior college transfer—Wilson.
Here’s a list of the 20 Razorbacks recruits:
- OG Cordale Boyd, Memphis, TN
- CB Ray Buchanan Jr., Suwanee, GA
- WR Jalen Cobb, Warren, AR
- CB Jared Collins, Tulsa, OK
- WR D’Arthur Cowan, Olive Branch, MS
- CB John Gibson, Missouri City, TX
- QB Robert Gregory, Chicago, IL
- WR Keon Hatcher, Owasso, OK
- WR Eric Hawkins, Longview, TX
- DE Brandon Lewis, Memphis, TN
- DB Defonta Lowe, Bearden, AR
- ATH Nathan Holmes, Port Arthur, TX
- RB Donovan Roberts, Norman, OK
- TE Jeremy Sprinkle, White Hall, AR
- LB Jakarri Thomas, Tallahassee, FL
- LB A.J. Turner, Lepanto, AR
- OG Jeremy Ward, Pottsville, AR
- LB Mark Wilson, Fullerton, CA (Junior College Transfer)
- DE JaMichael Winston, Prichard, AL
- DE Deatrich Wise Jr., Carrolton, TX
Position by position breakdown of Arkansas 2012 verbal commitments:
Offensive line: 2
Tight ends: 1
Defensive line: 3
Running backs: 1
Wide receivers: 4
All verbal commitments are non-binding until a letter of intent is signed.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?