Keys for Saints:
1. Control the Passing game- Drew Brees will need to beat young and inexperienced corners Horton and Grimes
2. Time Control- Keep Micheal Turner from burning up time
3. Shut down short passes- Roddy White, Jerious Norwood, and Harry Douglas have an unique ability to turn short passes long
Keys for Falcons
1. Come out Strong- Gain tempo and quiet crowd
2. Stop Running game- Stop Reggie Bush and new found talent Pierre Thomas from running up your defence. Force Saints to be one- dimensional.
3. Control the time.- If the Falcons control more of the clock than saints the game is over.
Prediction: Falcons win: 24-21 Main Key: will have time control
Keys for Panthers:
Come out and stay strong- Panthers need to come out strong and stay strong.
Stop Turnovers- Jake Delhomme needs to make smart throws.
Defencive Pressure- Keep Jeff Garcia in pocket Jeff Garcia can make better throws on the run than in the pocket
Keys for Bucs:
Quiet Panthers: First position score than stop panthers.
Stop Run: Stop DeAngelo Williams from getting started
Force toss-ups: forcing toss ups can get balls picked that much easier
Prediction: Panthers win 21-27 Main Key: Come out strong