For a third consecutive week, Saints tight end Jimmy Graham finished with 100-plus receiving yards.
Graham, who finished with eight receptions (on 12 targets) for 129 yards last week, has 361 receiving yards during that three-game span. Last year, Graham had 356 receiving yards over 15 games.
On the season, Graham now has 32 receptions, which is one more than he had in 2010.
Provided that Graham stays healthy and plays in all 16 games, he is on pace for 102 receptions for 1,587 yards and ten touchdowns. Of course, he is unlikely to reach those levels, but it illustrates how well he is playing.
Here are some tight end notes for Week 6:
Without Andre Johnson, the Texans still had two 100-yard receivers last week, but they weren't wide receivers. Running back Arian Foster and tight end Joel Dreessen had 116 yards and 112 yards, respectively. Tight end Owen Daniels finished third on the team in receiving with 89 yards.
The 49ers tight ends Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker had only five receptions for 76 yards combined last week. However, three of the duo's five receptions went for scores.
Not only did Aaron Hernandez play last week, but he had a game-high nine targets. Hernandez had five receptions for 56 yards.
Colts tight end Dallas Clark ranks 27th among tight ends in receiving yards per game (27.2). He has failed to reach five receptions or 50 receiving yards in any game this season.
Bills tight end Scott Chandler caught four touchdowns in the first three games of the season. Since then, he has caught only three passes for 12 yards and no touchdowns.
Through five weeks, the Bears have allowed the most fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends. The Rams have allowed the fewest. This week, the Rams face the Packers and Jermichael Finley has had only one monster performance this season (Week 3 vs. the Bears).
Here are our top 20 fantasy tight ends for Week 6:
1. Jason Witten, Cowboys (at NE)
2. Jimmy Graham, Saints (at TB)
3. Jermichael Finley, Packers (vs STL)
4. Vernon Davis, 49ers (at DET)
5. Owen Daniels, Texans (at BAL)
6. Rob Gronkowski, Patriots (vs DAL)
7. Aaron Hernandez, Patriots (vs DAL)
8. Tony Gonzalez, Falcons (vs CAR)
9. Brandon Pettigrew, Lions (vs SF)
10. Dustin Keller, Jets (vs MIA)
11. Greg Olsen, Panthers (at ATL)
12. Jermaine Gresham, Bengals (vs IND)
13. Fred Davis, Redskins (vs PHI)
14. Ed Dickson, Ravens (vs HOU)
15. Kellen Winslow, Buccaneers (vs NO)
16. Benjamin Watson, Browns (at OAK)
17. Jake Ballard, Giants (vs BUF)
18. Dallas Clark, Colts (at CIN)
19. Heath Miller, Steelers (vs JAC)
20. Lance Kendricks, Rams (at GB)
Please note that these are our initial rankings for the week. We will update our rankings, as necessary, throughout the week.
To get the most up-to-date rankings and see rankings for other positions, visit our fantasy section here.
If interested, here is our free Week 6 fantasy football contest.
Good luck in Week 6!