01-12-08: What Is My Name?
From the clues below, can you figure out what my name is before anyone else does?
- I was born in London during a 1950's winter
- I worked in the security profession before becoming a footballer
- Whilst playing junior football, I managed to attract the attention of a Manchester United scout—but I chose to play for another club
- I won a Player of the Year award in my first season as a professional footballer
- I had to move countries for the second team I played for
- I changed positions during the early days at my new club and started playing in midfield
- I was named Man of the Match in a victorious FA Cup final
- After a new manager took over, a difference in opinion meant I transferred south to my third club
- In the first season with my new club, we finished second in the top domestic league
- I co-wrote a very successful sports book
- I won the PFA players player of the year award
- I was given the nickname ''God'' by the supporters of the club I played over 250 games for
- I won my first international cap against Italy
- My last game was 12 years later against Wales
- I played 480 minutes over five matches in the Italian World Cup tournament
- One of my international managers was a legend at one of my previous clubs
What is my name?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?