Load More Stories
You Know You're a NHL Fan When...
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse more stories
- You're so tired that your team doesn't get close on winning the Stanley Cup you build one yourself and donate it to the team.
- You wish the Hanson Brothers were in the NHL.
- You always wondered how much gel or hairspray Kerry Fraser used on his hair.
- You think the zamboni driver has the coolest job.
- You have no problem of wearing an over-sized team jersey.
- You tell people your team is the best even if they keep loosing.
- You start camping in front of the arena for tickets and it's only June 1st.
- You can tell apart the different signals by the referees and linesmen,yet you can't tell apart half the road signs while driving.
- You wonder where Don Cherry gets his suits.