Pacquiao-De La Hoya: Who Will Win?
Next Saturday, boxing fans will be subject to one of the better boxing bouts of the year, or so it at least appears, when Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao takes on boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya in the Mandalay Bay Center in Las Vegas, NV.
There is a lot of speculation going on with this bout, stating whether De La Hoya still has enough gas in the tank to get it done, or if Pacquiao's lack of tough opponents when compared to De La Hoya's will hurt him in the fight.
Here's the few facts we do indeed know about this fight:
1) Oscar has the body mass advantage, as he's always fought at a larger weight than Manny.
2) Pacman will have the speed advantage, as he'll train accordingly for Oscar.
3) Oscar will have the height and reach advantage.
4) Pacman will undoubtedly be the underdog going into the fight.
5) Most importantly, this is likely Oscar's last fight, and it's important to remember Oscar maintains the experience edge over Manny, with tougher opponents, and the mentality of going out on top. Pacman still has years ahead of him.
Regardless of who you like in this bout, it is sure to be a great one no matter what. Expect fireworks early, and a late finish.
My prediction? Oscar by 10th Rd KO, but I'll be rooting for Pacman.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?