- You secretly have a crush on one of the players.
- Even if you're not at the Bell Centre, you turn the rally towel at home during the playoffs.
- You think the city of Montreal should have its own replica of the Stanley Cup.
- You want to call coach Guy Carbonneau and tell him what to do with his lines.
- After the team loses, you want to go in the dressing room and yell at the players.
- You Want the Hockey Hall of Fame to be in Montreal instead of Toronto.
- You took a cold shower when you heard that Mario Tremblay was the new head coach in Sept. of 1995
- You voted for the All-Star games, but not sure if you want to vote for the next provincial elections.
- You consider the Montreal Canadiens as a religion.
- You KNOW how to celebrate a Stanley Cup win in Montreal.