If you are either a Cardinals or Eagles fan, please stop reading here, and we won't have a problem.
For everyone else, I really ask you why would you want to spend your Thanksgiving watching Donovan McNabb and Kevin Kolb have a quarterback battle? No, one really.
But, here at the Skip Bayless Report, we believe in reporting all sides of the story; so here are 10 reasons why someone would watch the Cardinals vs. Eagles:
1. Your fantasy team not only has Anquan Boldin or Larry Fitzgerald, but you also have Kurt Warner, Tim Hightower, and Kevin Curtis.
2. You revel in the fact you get to see a rare matchup of two bird mascots, and one of them is not a bird of prey.
3. You bet your girl/boyfriend who is from Philly/Arizona, that their team would lose, and you don't want to sound like an idiot.
4. In a post-Thanksgiving coma, you are unable to move from the couch and the game is on the channel that you happen to be watching. But remember you are in a coma, and you can't change the channel.
5. You want to see the Philadelphia fans embarrass themselves, and seeing as how there is a high probability of Santa being there, you may see something good.
6. You're anti-establishment and you like seeing teams break the "two games on Thanksgiving" mold.
7. You have NFL Network and you want to get your money's worth.
8. You have NFL Network and you want to impress your guy friends who don't.
9. Your fantasy team has David Akers or Neil Rackers (but this is a bad excuse, because you will root for the boring).
10. You just saw the Titans blow out the Lions and Cowboys destroy the Seahawks, and you just pray that you can get a good game of football.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Can't get enough? Go to skipbaylessreport.blogspot.com