50 Reasons I Love College Basketball
I've written 49 articles tagged under college basketball.
So I thought fittingly for my 50th article on college basketball, I would take a page out of Pat Forde's book and give 50 quick hitting reasons I love college hoops.
(1) I love the madness that comes in March. (2) I love the noise of November. (3) I love every conference game in between.
(4) I love watching the utter dominance of North Carolina and (5) the futility of NJIT and its 36-game losing streak.
(6) I love wondering why 7'3" Hasheem Thabeet is a subpar rebounder, but (7) 6'3" Paul Harris is a monster on the glass.
(8) I love watching Blake Griffin dominate the paint and (9) I love watching Stephen Curry score in every way possible. (10) I love when the two face each other and (11) I love knowing there's another Curry brother.
(12) I love the multitude of different styles of play, from VMI's run and gun to (13) Georgetown's slow it down and grind it out.
(16) I love knowing that everything that's good in the world is related to Syracuse basketball while (17) the purveyor of all things evil finds a home with Georgetown basketball.
(18) I love waking up and knowing it's game day. (19) I love sitting in the arena waiting for the game to start and (20) I love the roar of the crowd with each thunderous dunk.
(21) I love the fact that referees are actually calling travels. (22) I love the fact the three-point line has been moved back a foot.
(23) I love knowing that Coach K, Tom Izzo, and Jim Calhoun can't do anything that would lead to their firing. (24) I love not knowing how to spell Coach Krzy...'s name.
(25) I love 340 teams' worth of names like (26) Baylor's LaceDarius Dunn, (27) Texas San-Antonio's Roge'r Guinyard, and (28) Richmond's Josh Duinker (pronounced Dunker).
(29) Or the absurdities of the mascots like (30) the Salukis, (31) Banana Slugs, and (32) Blue Hose.
(36) I love knowing that a loss in November for a major program doesn't mean your season is over. (37) I love knowing a loss a November for a mid-major could be the end of its at-large hopes.
(38) I love bragging about the juggernaut that is Big East basketball and (39) I love laughing at the joke that is Pac-10 basketball.
(39) I love the three guard up-tempo system Baylor runs and (40) I love Wake Forest's trees that guard the basket.
(41) I love Bobby Knight's incredibly dry, yet hilarious commentary and analysis.
(42) I love the reemergence of the big man, (43) exhibit a) Luke Harangody, (44) exhibit b) Cole Aldrich, and (45) exhibit c) Jonathan Brockman.
(46) I love the fact that players care about every game, unlike the NBA.
(47) I love the fact teams get to celebrate regular season titles, (48) conference tournament championships, and (49) national titles.
(50) Frankly, I just love the game of college basketball.
Ask yourself, what do you love about the game?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?