Weigh-ins for "UFC 135: Jones vs. Rampage" today took place from the Wells Fargo Theatre in Denver.
Doors opened to fans at 3:00 p.m. MT local time and all 20 fighters started hitting the scales at 4:00 p.m. MT.
Every fighter was successful in making weight on their first attempt and all 10 fights are now official for tomorrow night.
Former light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and current champion Jon Jones were the final two fighters to hit the scales as they're the event's headliners.
"Rampage" spent his entire training camp at the MusclePharm Sports Science center in Denver and he appears to be in the best shape of his professional career.
Jones tipped the scales looking lean as well and both men had an intense staredown with words being exchanged as UFC President Dana White separated them.
BleacherReport.com is on location covering the weekend's festivities and the official weigh-in results are provided below.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view):
- Jon Jones (204.5 lbs) vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (204 lbs)
- Matt Hughes (170 lbs) vs. Josh Koscheck (170.5 lbs)
- Mark Hunt (261 lbs)vs. Ben Rothwell (263 lbs)
- Rob Broughton (261 lbs) vs. Travis Browne (255 lbs)
- Nate Diaz (156 lbs) vs. Takanori Gomi (155 lbs)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV):
- Aaron Riley (155 lbs) vs. Tony Ferguson (155 lbs)
- Tim Boetsch (186 lbs) vs. Nick Ring (185 lbs)
- Junior Assuncao (145 lbs) vs. Eddie Yagin (145 lbs)
- Cole Escovedo (135 lbs) vs. Takeya Mizugaki (135 lbs)
- Ricardo Romero (205 lbs) vs. James Te Huna (205 lbs)
For additional information on UFC 135, follow Joshua Carey on Twitter.