* As usual, Mandel is slow to get his picks to CNNSI. I'll update when he does
* That said, I can't imagine he'll stray too far from the pack on his picks. Nearly everyone is in agreement with their picks now. There's really not too much discussion left except for where the 'Dores and 'Cats will end up.
* That is, unless LSU lays another egg this weekend in Little Rock and winds up 7-5 and on a losing streak. If that happens, and UK and Vanderbilt both win this weekend, the defending national champs could find themselves in the Liberty Bowl.
* Ole Miss' win over LSU all but punched its ticket to the Cotton Bowl. That's the good news. The bad news is that whichever Big 12 team they draw—Mizzou, Texas, Texas Tech, or Oklahoma—would be a prohibitive favorite over the Rebels.
* Florida and Alabama just have to survive upset attempts from their arch rivals to play in a de facto elimination game for the BCS Title game.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!