You do not expect much of a game but you still want to be entertained. What better way to enjoy yourself than drinking in step with the Ohio State beat down of Michigan? Here is a little drinking game to help get you started.
- Pryor throws a pass (chug an entire beer when he throws on first down). Trust me, this will not get you drunk.
- Nick Sheridan throws a pass that makes every Michigan fan gasp with fright (you may want to sip because this happens frequently).
- Chug a whole beer when Beanie hurdles a Michigan defender.
- Drink graciously every time Paul McGuire says something indecipherable (this will get you drunk).
- Drink victoriously each time the announcers mention the thought of Pryor running Michigan’s offense.
- Chug your remaining beer if Ohio State returns a punt for more than 15 yards.
Please add your own below and crack open that first brewskie (Poe, I expect a lot of one on this one).