I found the original article "You Know You're a Hockey Fan When..." by Daniel Arouchian quite interesting and decided to make one too myself, but with the Andrew Echevarria touch.
On a side note, this is not plagiarism as I have taken the liberty to ask Daniel Arouchian for permission to use his idea for this article. So let's get this started!
- You can spell Alexei Ponikarovsky and Carlo Colaiacovo backwards
- 13 is your lucky number and the No. 7 (1967) makes you cringe
- Your favourite T.V. channel is Leafs TV
- You end up on a horse ranch because you thought it was a Ponikarovski fan club
- You can't remember the year Canada became a country, but you can remember the year the St. Pats became the Maple Leafs
- You pick up chicks at Don Cherry's Sports Bar and Grill
- Your best pickup line is "Hey babe, I hope you're a Raycroft because I can see myself scoring on you from every angle on every shot"
- You learn small talk from Darcy Tucker
- You only write about the Leafs on Bleacher Report
- You "Hab Punch" your friends
- You refuse to learn to speak French because you don't want to be mistaken for a Habs fan
- You buy your back to school stuff from "Legends" (1304 Harmony Road N in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. 905 723 8993. Mention "Tyler sent me" for a 10% discount)
- You know who Poni, CuJo, The Eagle, and Nik The Stick are
- You state you prefer to get paid in Leaf tickets than cash on your job resumes
- The only Stanley Cup footage you have to watch is in black and white
- You vote for Andrew in the NHL Monthly Awards: November—Subliminal Message
Also check out Daniel's "You Know You're a Montreal Canadiens Fan When..."