If you’re into fantasy football, you’re going to be blown away by FanDuel – where fantasy football leagues last just one week. AND you can play for real money. With instant cash payouts and a brand new team every single week of the season – FanDuel takes fantasy football fun to a whole new level.
And this season they’ve got over $10 million in cash payouts! And we’re getting our hands on some of that!
Our friends at FanDuel are offering TheHazean.com readers the opportunity to try out FanDuel for FREE with the chance to win a share of a cool $250.
Title – TheHazean.com $250 NFL Freeroll
Date – Sunday 11th September
Buyin – $0
Prizepool – $250 (1st-$100, 2nd-$50, 3rd-$30, 4th-$25, 5th-$20, 6th-$15, 7th-$10)
1. Simply CLICK HERE to sign up for an account at FanDuel.
2. Pick you team within the $60k salary cap. Consisting of QB, 2xRB, 3xWR, TE, K and D.
3. Watch the live scoring on FanDuel during the games and see how your picks perform up against other TheHazean.com readers.
The contest is live and is open for registration today. CLICK HERE to sign up for your account and register for the $250 freeroll now. Turn your FREE ENTRY into $100…and more.
So how is FanDuel different from your regular fantasy football league?
- These are salary cap leagues that last only one week
- You get instant cash payouts every Monday
- You don’t have to rely on your buddies – you can pick new opponents every week
- You can play for free, but playing for real money – for up to $10,000 in prizes per game – takes the fantasy football excitement off the charts!
CLICK HERE to sign up for your account and register for the TheHazean.com $250 freeroll on FanDuel.com.
Note: FanDuel is 100% legal in the US and Canada, based in New York, and if you want to play with real money you can deposit and withdraw using PayPal and all major credit cards.
Here are today’s great reads:
- What a crazy few days this has been for Arian Foster owners. He went limp against the 49ers last weekend in the Texans’ preseason game. It was initially thought to be a minor injury. Then Foster blew up at fantasy owners for not caring about him as a person. Now he is posting pictures of his MRI on Twitter and some are saying he has a torn hamstring and could be out four weeks. Craziness! [RazzBall]
- One last look back at the third week of preseason football. For just about every team, week three in the preseason is a dress rehearsal for the regular season. I doubt you see many starters in the last week. [The Fifth Down]
- Maurice Jones-Drew, however, is expected to see some action in the Jags’ fourth preseason game. That is significant because it will be his first live action of the preseason. Meanwhile, MJD’s handcuff Rashad Jennings may be hurt and could be out as much as six weeks. Name to know: Deji Karim. [Fantasy Knuckleheads]
- Lots of love for Dez Bryant this offseason after a really good rookie campaign. He has all the physical tools to be the next great fantasy receiver, and he especially has a little diva in him. Could be some really productive seasons in the near future for Bryant. [Fantasy Douche]
- Last big fantasy football draft weekend is a few days away. Make sure to get those cheat sheets nice and tidy heading into the regular season. Check these wide receiver values for some quality steals. [RotoProfessor]
If you are a Tweeter, follow The Hazean on Twitter. If it is a good chuckle you desire, check out The Hazean’s Facebook page. Remember to follow (Twitter) and become a fan (Facebook) of The Hazean on both popular social networking sites.
If it is just more solid reading material that you crave, check out The Hazean’s Google Reader Shared Items page.