November 20, 2008
- You punish your kids with "minors," "majors," and "misconducts."
- You call a trip to the Hockey Hall of Fame a "pilgrimage."
- You can say "Khabibulin," "Tkachuk," "Jagr," "Leschyshyn," and "Nikolishin" without getting tongue-tied.
- You think the proper way to spell the plural of "leaf" is "leafs."
- You send Gordie Howe a birthday card, yet you can't even remember your own family members' birthdays.
- All your kids are either named Gordie, Bobby, or Wayne.
- You keep a picture of the Stanley Cup in your wallet in front of the picture of your family.
- Instead of duct tape, you use hockey tape to fix everything.
- Every time you hear a siren you wonder who scored.
- When someone refers to "The Classics," you think they're talking about the Original Six.
- You went into a bank because it advertised "Free Checking"....and walked out disappointed.
- When you come to a traffic signal and the light turns green, you stop.
- When you come to a traffic signal and the light turns red, you get really excited and start cheering.
- You went to see West Side Story because you thought it was about a game between Colorado and San Jose.
Visit Andrew Echevarria's You Know you're a Leafs fan when... I read it and loved it :)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!