The Ultimate Fighting Championship's third major video gaming title, UFC 3 Undisputed, is currently in production and set to be released in January of 2012.
The promotion has decided that one the current UFC champions will be featured on the game's cover, but they have left it up to the fans to decide which champ gets the slot.
The featherweight and bantamweight champions, Jose Aldo and Dominick Cruz, have been neglected from this voting process, but every other UFC champ is an option.
The choices are:
- UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez
- UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones
- UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva
- UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre
- UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar
To vote on which fighter you want to see grace the game's cover, go here.
UFC 3 Undisputed looks to be the most realistic game so far in the franchise. New features will include more advanced moves, leg-kick TKOs, new submissions and new fight mechanics, such as complex feints and ground sways.