This is my second article about Brennan and Campbell. Campbell has made me sway his way a little more, but Brennan holds the advantage 67 percent—33 percent over Campbell.
I will keep you updated on my percentage weekly. I will go into why this is so hold-your-horses, look at the record talk.
- Was the top or second QB in draft but then had a bad game vs. Georgia, who just publicly stated the objective was to GET BRENNAN.
- I think Brennan will flourish under this offense because of his timing and release.
- He is more mobile and isn't afraid to try and fit the ball into that tight spot. (All great QBs have had this attribute.)
- The comparisons to the greats are what Brennan got but Campbell has got zip, zodda, zilch.
- Broke record.
- Preseason may just be practice but that spiral...ugh I was drooling.
- Reminds me of a no dog fighting Mike Vick.
- THE MOST ACCURATE QB IN THE COMBINE IN RECENT YEARS ONLY MISSED ONE PASS AND IT WAS A DROP.
- Had an OK year so far but just hasn't proven to me he is the future.
- He can't throw the deep ball for anything. Moss had a sure TD but it was under thrown and he had to adjust or drop it.
- Less mobile and slower thinker.
- May have a stronger arm.
- Has chemistry.
- Zorn is the ingredient to success, not him.
Therefore I give the advantage to Brennan. Plus it may have been preseason, but in the near future you will hear Brennan to Moss for a TD/ Brennan to Thomas/Kelly for TD.