MLB's Top 10 Free Agents
With the countdown to free agency about to hit seven hours, let's take a quick look at the top free agents available right now.
1) CC Sabathia- What else can be said about the big lefty? He is in position to earn himself a big contact.
2) Mark Teixera- The top offensive player on the list is in high demand and should get himself a monster contract. As one of his friends said, "It's good to be Mark Teixera right now." How true.
3) Manny Ramirez- If not for his age or attitude, he would probably be the top offensive player on the list. He could get A-Rod money but for how many years. It is doubtful he gets the contract that takes him to 42 like he wants.
4) A.J. Burnett- Burnett is coming off a huge season, possibly the best of his career and he chose to opt out following it. This will all lead to a big payday.
5) Derek Lowe- Lowe showed once again that he is a big-game pitcher by helping the Dodgers make the playoffs and reach the NLCS. He wants to move back to the east coast after 4 years on the west coast.
6) Fransisco Rodriguez- K-Rod had himself a huge walk year by setting the single season saves record. He also is lucky the Mets' bullpen was atrocius last year, as that will lead him right to Citi Field.
7) Ben Sheets- Sheets expected to be higher on this list following an All-Star game start but another late season injury has raised questions about his health and the need for a long term deal for him.
8) Orlando Hudson- There is a lot of interest in the slick fielding and solid bat. He is the best 2B option on the market.
9) Bobby Abreu-
10) Ryan Dempster- Dempster is coming off a career year and an All-Star appearance. He also was the Cubs' Game One starter for the NLDS. It will be interesting to see where his funky windup will be pitching next year.
Guys To Watch:
1) Jason Varitek- Do the Red Sox bring him back or does he go somewhere else?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?