How To Avoid Being Raided
The Dolphins play against Oakland this coming Sunday. Many fans are chalking it up as a win, but I'm not so sure. The Raiders may be a dismal team but that's what we thought of Houston. If the Dolphins get raided in this game, they could be in some trouble.
What the 'Phins need to do is get over that win against Seattle. Yes, it was a milestone this year, putting them above .500. But it's now time to forget it. They need to work hard in practice and they can't settle if they get a lead. Don't just assume that Oakland is going to be a pushover squad; they can be tough.
If the Dolphins wish to stay in this playoff race here's what needs to happen:
1. Don't give up or lay back. Seattle almost came back and Houston did come back.
2. Don't give up. They did it against Arizona and they got trampled. They did the same against Baltimore. Those two losses could've been at least close if the Phins would've just shaken it off and gone back on the field.
3. Keep getting fired up. Hey, when Joey Porter talks up and the 'Phins are fired up, they tend to win. So get yourselves fired up and then play the game hard!
4. Stick a feather in your hat and call it macaroni. Keep sticking it to the other team's running game, keep up the stellar play that showed up in Denver. There's nothing better for a defense than shutting down the run.
5. Don't eat pot roast with your helmet still on—enough said.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?