Daily Haze: Get $5 Off Your Next EA SPORTS Video Game Purchase
And we all know the Madden release is at the end of the month.
So claim your $5 gift card today! Head over to our Facebook page and become a fan (if you are not already). Follow the prompts, fill out the forms, do whatever it asks you to do. If you are a gamer, you could use $5 off that hefty new game price tag.
The promotion only lasts a few weeks, so make sure to claim your gift card soon. And tell your gaming buddies, too.
Here are today’s great reads:
- I guarantee that in my upcoming bold fantasy football predictions story I will make this one: Ray Rice will finish the season as the No. 1 fantasy running back. Remember that you heard it here first. [The Fantasy Football Geek Blog]
- Had my first serious fantasy football draft yesterday and it went well. I did not get my hands on all the targets I wanted in the later rounds, like Tim Hightower. Looks like he will be the starting running back in Washington and we all know how lucrative that position can be under Mike Shanahan. [Roto Arcade]
- 10 rules to live by for your upcoming fantasy football draft. Read this carefully. [Roto Professor]
- Everybody loves a good sleepers and busts column. Matthew Berry is absolutely in love with Michael Vick this year, so try not to let the man-love rub off on you. If you do not love Vick, trust your own gut. [ESPN.com]
- Might I suggest doing a mock draft before your real draft. It helps a ton, even if you end up being wrong for most of the picks. At least you will have an idea of what players might be available at certain spots. If you are stuck on the first round of your mock, here is a look at round one. [SI.com]
If you are a Tweeter, follow The Hazean on Twitter. If it is a good chuckle you desire, check out The Hazean’s Facebook page. Remember to follow (Twitter) and become a fan (Facebook) of The Hazean on both popular social networking sites.
If it is just more solid reading material that you crave, check out The Hazean’s Google Reader Shared Items page.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?