2011 NFL Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
Here’s a look at my 2011 fantasy football kicker rankings.
1. Nate Kaeding, San Diego Chargers: I’m expecting a much better showing out of Kaeding this year.
2. Sebastian Janikowski, Oakland Raiders: Seabass tied for the league lead in FGs made last year and finished second in points.
3. Stephen Gostkowski, New England Patriots: So far so good, but I can’t trust him as the No. 1 again.
4. David Akers, San Francisco 49ers: The move to the Bay Area scares me a little. The Niners offense is simply not as explosive.
5. Mason Crosby, Green Bay Packers: Super Bowl champs could have an even better offense in 2011.
6. Rob Bironas, Tennessee Titans: I can see them moving the chains under Hasselbeck, but coming up short. Enter Rob Bironas.
7. Neil Rackers, Houston Texans: Somehow I don’t think the Texans will be as effective in the red zone.
8. Nick Folk, New York Jets: One of three kickers with 30-plus PATs and FGs last year.
9. Alex Henery, Philadelphia Eagles: He may not be Akers, but he’s in a great spot.
10. Josh Brown, St. Louis Rams: Tied Seabass for most FGs last year.
11. Dan Carpenter, Miami Dolphins: Scoring TDs could be an issue in Miami.
12 Lawrence Tynes, New York Giants: Not a flashy pick, but a solid one.
13. Adam Vinatieri, Indianapolis Colts: Kicking for the Colts (and indoors) has its perks.
14. Matt Bryant, Atlanta Falcons: The Dirty Birds should be even better this year.
15. Garrett Hartley, New Orleans Saints: Consistency is an issue for Hartley, but the Saints should be potent.
Also check out:
2011 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
2011 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
2011 Fantasy Football RB Rankings - PPR
2011 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
2011 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
2011 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
2011 Fantasy Football IDP Rankings
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?