Just wanted to post a couple of quick reminders this morning, starting with our best fantasy football team name contest.
Voting is ongoing and things are still pretty close between a number of the fantasy football team names. Make sure to get your vote in before the end of the month.
In addition to that contest, I wanted to remind you today to follow The Hazean on Twitter. I will be taking your fantasy football questions throughout the day today and posting the best questions, with answers, tomorrow in the Daily Haze.
I also will be giving away another draft kit courtesty of FFXtreme via Twitter, so be on the look out for that.
Here are today’s great reads:
- So much for the Tim Tebow project in Denver. Everyone and their mom is saying that Kyle Orton is the starting quarterback and that it is not even close. I was kind of hoping to see more of Tebow after his furious four-game stretch to end the 2010 season. [FFToolBox]
- Oh, Felix Jones. How you have tempted fantasy owners for so many seasons now, only to (a) get injured or (b) underwhelm. But now it may be Jones’ time to shine with Marion Barber out the door. My inclination? Beware of Tashard Choice. [Fantasy Douche]
- Fantasy owners were high — too high — on Ryan Mathews last year and got burned. There are other bums from 2010 like Mathews, though, who you should not ignore on draft day. Brandon Marshall and Shonn Greene are two potential huge values on draft day. [SI.com]
- For those of you wary of Austin Collie, remember that he was a stud before all the concussions. Plus, because of the injury concerns, you should not have to pay too much to get him on your team this season. Worth the risk. [Roto Arcade]
- Eight potential rebound players for 2011. There are some not-so-sexy options on here like Jason Campbell and Matt Hasselbeck. Hey, you never know! [Fantasy Knuckleheads]
If you are a Tweeter, follow The Hazean on Twitter. If it is a good chuckle you desire, check out The Hazean’s Facebook page. Remember to follow (Twitter) and become a fan (Facebook) of The Hazean on both popular social networking sites.
If it is just more solid reading material that you crave, check out The Hazean’s Google Reader Shared Items page.