For the last month, we have been taking your best fantasy football team names of 2011. Now it’s time to vote for the winner.Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
Cast your vote above. Winner gets their hands on a nice prize-pack, details below:
- Mardi Gras prize-pack from The Hazean
- Free fantasy football t-shirt from Art of the Fan
- 2011 Draft Kit from the guys at Fantasy Football Xtreme
For more details on these prizes and all of the best fantasy football team name contest submissions, visit the original post. Good luck to those above!
Here are today’s great reads:
- Peyton Manning re-signed with the Colts this weekend and offered to take less money than the Colts were willing to pay him. It was a good thing, too, because it allowed Indianapolis to re-sign Joseph Addai as well. [Roto Arcade]
- DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart may be the most popular RBBC in the NFL these days from a fantasy perspective. But both players come with hefty price tags in fantasy drafts. Are they worth the price? [National Football Post]
- Things just got better for Sam Bradford in St. Louis: The Rams signed Mike Sims-Walker, who should be able to step in and become the team’s No. 1 wide receiver this year. Bradford’s cast of characters continue to slowly improve. [Fantasy Knuckleheads]
- Most Shonn Greene owners would worry most about the presence of LaDainian Tomlinson. But there is another runner on the roster, mostly unknown, whom fantasy owners should watch more closely: Rookie Bilal Powell. [Fantasy Douche]
- Ouch, Maurice Jones-Drew. You have been flagged as a player to avoid at all costs on fantasy draft day. The knee concerns continue to mount in the minds of fantasy owners. [The Fifth Down]
If you are a Tweeter, follow The Hazean on Twitter. If it is a good chuckle you desire, check out The Hazean’s Facebook page. Remember to follow (Twitter) and become a fan (Facebook) of The Hazean on both popular social networking sites.
If it is just more solid reading material that you crave, check out The Hazean’s Google Reader Shared Items page.