Copyright © 2008 Bench Racing Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
If you are not reading this article in a news reader, the website you are viewing it on is guilty of copyright infringement.
Please report this site through the contact link on OnPitRow.com.
(digital signature: 0cfdbe0a46fcc45c1d0ce390e8adfabc)
Gimme your top five choices and if we like your picks, the good folks at Shell Gasolines will send you a Kevin Harvick bobblehead, just like the one pictured here. Yeah - that’s Happy, really.
I had to do something other than watch the election returns tonight, so here is my Shell Top Five list.
- Secretary of Defense - Think aggressive. Hawkish or kind of war-like maybe? Tony Stewart or Carl Edwards? No; it has to be Jimmy Johnson. Who’s better than the guy who is ready to successfully defend his championship again?
- Ambassador to the United Nations - After talking to Max Papis for awhile last week, I’m convinced that nobody in the garage is a better representative for NASCAR to the international community. Of course, he hasn’t raced real close to David Gililand yet. Things could change, right Juan?
- Secretary of State - The sport’s chief diplomat has to be Jeff Burton. And he has a sense of humor too.
- Treasury Secretary - Show me the money. Dale Earnhardt Jr
- Press Secretary - This one was tough, but I’ll take David Poole - if he has the time, that is.
Let me see your list. The bobbleheads are very cool.
The Shell Gasolines’ Top Five of the Week is brought to you by Shell - reminding you to help keep your engines gunk-free and running at their best by using high-quality gasolines like Shell.
Photo credit: BethAnne Heisler - OnPitRow.com