NHL Stars and Their Striking Celebrity Look-Alikes!
I found these pictures a while ago on a website and it remained saved on my computer. While browsing, I came across them and had a pretty big laugh. So, just thought I should share them. These pictures were originally featured on SportsIllustrated.com in April 2008.
1. Montreal Canadiens forward Alexei Kovalev looking like film actor Sean Bean
2. Washington Capitals forward Alexander Ovechkin looking like James Bond villain "Jaws," Richard Kiel
3. Montreal Canadiens defenseman Andrei Markov and Mr. Bean
4. Philadelphia Flyers forward Daniel Briere and the legendary Paul McCartney
5. New York Rangers forward Chris Drury and actor Luke Wilson
6. Pittsburgh Penguins forward Evgeni Malkin's striking resemblance to Nick Jonas
7. Detroit Red Wings forward Henrik Zetterberg looks like actor Jared Leto
8. Calgary Flames forward Jarome Iginla compared to Mike Tyson (this one's funny!)
(Although I think he kind of looks like Barack Obama! Kind of!)
9. Ottawa Senators forward Jason Spezza and British actor Lee Evans
10. Colorado Avalanche forward Joe Sakic and musician Harry Conick Jr.
11. San Jose Sharks forward Joe Thornton and Welsh actor Rhys Ifans
12. Boston Bruins forward Marco Sturm compared to a shot of Adam Sandler
13. Minnesota Wild forward Marian Gaborik looking like actor Rick Schroeder
14. Washington Capitals defenseman Mike Green and actor-model Channing Tatum
15. Detroit Red Wings defenseman Niklas Lidstrom and Neal Patrick Harris
16. Ex-Colorado Avalanche forward Peter Forsberg looking like Ryan Reynolds
17. Anaheim Ducks forward Ryan Getzlaf and Josh Duhamel
18. Pittsburgh Penguins forward Sidney Crosby and Andy Samberg
19. Anaheim Ducks forward Teemu Selanne's striking resemblance to Rufus Sewell
20. New York Rangers defenseman Wade Redden compared to Matt Dillon
HERE'S A LOOK AT THE GOALIE STARS!
1. San Jose Sharks goalie Evgeni Nabokov and Ben McKenzie
2. Calgary Flames netminder Miikka Kiprusoff compared to Glen Hasard
3. New Jersey Devils injured goalie Martin Brodeur matches with John Corbett
4. New York Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist striking resemblance to James Blunt
5. Boston Bruins goalie Tim Thomas is Drew Carey (You see that?)
6. Dallas Stars netminder Marty Turco looks like Rick Hoffman
Alright! I posted all of them! It was long...hope you all enjoyed looking at these. It actually gave me an idea of putting some together myself. If you have ideas, please pitch in. We can create our own bank of stars. Do comment—which ones are you still laughing about? Which one was totally off?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?