There still are a few more weeks left this month to submit your best fantasy football team name, and there is another surprise in store for the winner.
The guys from Fantasy Football Xtreme have agreed to throw in one of their draft kit subscriptions to the winner of this month’s contest. Sounds like a powerful tool:
Fantasy Football Xtreme provides some of the boldest content in the fantasy football business, and this was proven in their landing Arian Foster, LeSean McCoy, Mike Wallace and Mike Williams inside their Top 10 Bold Predictions Heading Into 2010.
Arian Foster won a lot of championships for Fantasy Football Xtreme users last season. Don’t miss out on the next Arian Foster… Fantasy Football Xtreme has a couple big-time breakouts this year!
Fantasy Football Xtreme Draft Kit
- Full-Season Projections
- PPR Cheat Sheets (Dynasty & Redraft)
- PPR Top 400 (Dynasty & Redraft)
- Team by Team Previews
- Breakout Candidates
- Bust Candidates
- Sleeper Candidates
- IDP Cheat Sheet (Dynasty & Redraft)
- Auction Value Rankings
- Expert Mock Drafts with Commentary
- & More
Product Details – Watch Video
The good news if you do not win our best fantasy football team name contest? We will be giving away more of these draft kits in the coming weeks. So stay tuned for your chances to win!
Here are today’s great reads:
- Greg Jennings had a significant impact for fantasy owners last year, finally living up to the WR1 billing most have been anticipating. But when you look at some similar players who had similar seasons as Jennings in 2010, you might think twice about making him your WR1 this year. [Fantasy Douche]
- Complete 2011 fantasy football rankings. Now it’s officially football season. [The Fifth Down]
- Two rookies from Alabama figure to have significant fantasy football impacts this season — Running back Mark Ingram of the New Orleans Saints and wide receiver Julio Jones of the Atlanta Falcons. Should be interesting to watch these two as they play for rival teams now, too. [National Football Post]
- Speaking of rookies, LeGarrette Blount burst onto the fantasy scene in 2010 as a rookie running back for the Buccaneers. But where are you drafting Blount this year? He is a beastly back but one-dimensional as a downhill runner. Kind of reminds me of LenDale White. [RotoProfessor]
If you are a Tweeter, follow The Hazean on Twitter. If it is a good chuckle you desire, check out The Hazean’s Facebook page. Remember to follow (Twitter) and become a fan (Facebook) of The Hazean on both popular social networking sites.
If it is just more solid reading material that you crave, check out The Hazean’s Google Reader Shared Items page.