* 43 pass attempts with Kodi Burns? Really? I know Tuberville was trying to take advantage of Ole Miss' weak secondary, but that's more than double his previous career high in pass attempts.
* No one will argue that Houston Nutt is a great Xs and Os guy, but he's won as many SEC games in 3/4 season as Ed Orgeron did in 3 years in Oxford. You've got to give Nutt a lot of credit for changing the losing attitude there in Oxford.
* Not a good day for the SEC's Bulldogs yesterday. Special teams breakdowns and UK's stout running defense were too much for the offensively challenged Bullies from Starkville. And what to say about the WLOCP but a simple "Wow".
* I think the win over Tulsa is more of a signature win than the win over Auburn was. Even though Tulsa is from a non-BCS, the Hogs lost an emotional game last weekend to their former HC, yet came out focused in this one, jumping out to 17 first quarter points.
* I would not want to be Phil Fulmer about now. Or anyone on the offensive side of the ball for the Vols. They had 34 yds rushing last night with a long of 8 yds.
* As for the Gamecocks, I bet they wish they had a mulligan to use on that Vanderbilt game. Of course you could say the same for Ole Miss and Auburn as well.
* LSU and Alabama made quick work of Tulane and Arkansas State last night in advance of one of the most anticipated games of the year.
* The ending to the Texas/Texas Tech game last night was insane. It also opened the door a bit wider for Florida to make a run to the BCS title game.