My Mountaineer Presidential Endorsements
With the presidential election taking place this Tuesday, I thought it was time that I made my endorsements for president and the members of the executive branch. No doubt some of you will question my politics, but these are just some of the guys I want running my administration.
If you like these picks, then you should see the guys I plan to put in the House and the Senate. Gridlock will be a thing of the past. But a lock on the gridiron will be something you can count on every week.
- President- Don Nehlen (Don had the one thing a candidate for president must have. The man knew how to run.)
- Vice President- Bill Stewart (One heartbeat away from the head job, Stew knows what it is like to step in at a moment’s notice.)
- White House Chief of Staff- Ryan Mundy (He knew how to walk into a new position and immediately get a team working together.)
- Secretary of the Treasury- Pat White (No matter what the economy, the guy is just money in the bank!)
- Secretary of Defense- Owen Schmitt (This man hits himself with football helmets—and he likes it! Do you really think anybody is stupid enough to take him on?)
- Secretary of State- Again…Owen Schmitt (If you listened to his speech after the Fiesta Bowl, nobody loves the state anymore than he does.)
- Secretary of Housing- Steve Slaton (The guy just knows how to take it to the house.)
- Attorney General- Darryl Talley (Nobody was ever any better laying down the law!)
- Secretary of the Interior- Reed Williams (Even when he’s wounded, he has no tolerance for trespassers.)
- Secretary of Health and Human Services- Pat McAfee (When your kick-off coverage looks ill, he always comes to your aid.)
- Secretary of Commerce- Grant Wiley (Nobody know more about hard work than this guy.)
- Secretary of Homeland Security- Mortty Ivy (He definitely knows how to stop any of your hostile advances.)
- Secretary of Energy- Dorrell Jalloh (Nobody is better at knowing just when to light up things on a scoreboard.)
- Secretary of Agriculture- Scooter Berry (He knows something about bringing the beef. His assistant would be Johnny Dingle. The two just seem to go better when working in tandem.)
- Secretary of Transportation- Quincy Wilson (He knew how to carry the freight and was good at clearing obstacles from the highway.)
- Secretary of Education- Noel Devine (Just when your defense thinks it knows everything, he takes you to school.)
- Director of Management and Budget- Major Harris (He could quickly get you out of a deficit and rack up some big numbers.)
- Head of the EPA- Brandon Hogan (When footballs are flying toward the secondary, he knows how to clear the air.)
Listen, Mountaineer fans! You might not agree with my presidential endorsements, but I wouldn’t recommend you voting against them. Some of them may not like it.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?