Chris Trotman/Getty Images
26. Dallas Mavericks: Justin Harper, F, Richmond - This pick will be between Justin Harper and Nikola Mirotic, as both are great shooters who will add further depth to the defending NBA champs. As for who they will select, Harper is ready to contribute immediately, while Mirotic may stay overseas.
27. New Jersey Nets: Iman Shumpert, G, Georgia Tech - This pick will be between Shumpert and Reggie Jackson, a great playmaker who has even more question marks than Jimmer. They could wait for a combo guard until their next pick but Shumpert already slid further than expected, so he'll be in a Nets uniform.
28. Chicago Bulls: Nolan Smith, G, Duke - I saw Tyler Honeycutt frequently going to the Bulls, but the more I read the less I liked the fit. The Bulls need a combo guard or a shooting guard who can be a playmaker on both sides of the ball. Nolan Smith is as close as the Bulls will find this late in the first.
29. San Antonio Spurs: Nikola Mirotic, F, Serbia - If Mirotic falls this far, then there's no way the Spurs pass him up. They can wait for him to finish developing overseas, and once he comes here he should be great. Davis Bertans is also a possibility here, but that would only happen in Mirotic is off the board.
30. Chicago Bulls: Jimmy Butler, F, Marquette - Now that the two guard spot is filled, the Bulls can pick pretty much anyone for their second spot. While a backup for Derrick Rose would be nice, they can get one with the 43rd pick. Butler is a great all-around player who can cement a great forward rotation for the Bulls.
For more 2011 NBA draft coverage, stay tuned to Bleacher Report for updated NBA mock drafts, B/R's Big Board of Recruits, NBA draft rumors, NBA draft results and draft grades.