NBA Mock Draft 2011: Final Projections, Chicago Bulls Take Josh Selby No. 28
Josh Selby To Chicago Bulls In 2011 NBA Mock Draft
C.J. Watson was a key signing last summer for Chicago, but he only received 8.5 minutes a game during the postseason. During those 8.5 minutes, he wasn’t anything special either.
Late in the first round, Chicago can afford to roll the dice on backup point guard. At No. 28, Josh Selby is a steal.
He’s raw, but his potential is through the roof. Selby is a phenomenal athlete and plays above the rim. He only averaged 7.9 points a game in his one and only year at Kansas, but after putting up some big games early, he fell out of favor with the coaching staff.
Derrick Rose is currently the only perimeter player on the Bulls that can consistently penetrate into the lane. When he leaves the court, Chicago’s offense goes cold. Selby can be that penetrator.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz: Enes Kanter
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Jan Vesely
5. Toronto Raptors: Kemba Walker
6. Washington Wizards: Tristan Thompson
7. Sacramento Kings: Brandon Knight
8. Detroit Pistons: Kawhi Leonard
9. Charlotte Bobcats: Bismack Biyombo
10. Milwaukee Bucks: Klay Thompson
11. Golden State Warriors: Jonas Valanciunas
12. Utah Jazz: Jimmer Fredette
13. Phoenix Suns: Alec Burks
14. Houston Rockets: Nikola Vucevic
15. Indiana Pacers: Marcus Morris
16. Philadelphia 76ers: Jordan Hamilton
17. New York Knicks: Chris Singleton
18. Washington Wizards: Iman Shumpert
19. Charlotte Bobcats: Marshon Brooks
20. Minnesota Timberwolves: Donatas Motiejunas
21. Portland Trail Blazers: Markieff Morris
22. Denver Nuggets: Kenneth Faried
23. Houston Rockets: Tobias Harris
24. Oklahoma City Thunder: Kyle Singler
25. Boston Celtics: JaJuan Johnson
26. Dallas Mavericks: Nikola Mirotic
27. New Jersey Nets: Justin Harper
28. Chicago Bulls: Josh Selby
29. San Antonio Spurs: Davis Bertans
30. Chicago Bulls: Tyler Honeycutt
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?