2011 NBA Mock Draft: Full Projections, Nets Select Justin Harper
2011 NBA Mock Draft Says New Jersey Nets Add Big Shooter in Justin Harper
The New Jersey Nets made a big move for Deron Williams this winter after he forced his way out of Denver, but there is a chance the Nets get burned in the end.
New Jersey needs to surround the star point guard with more than one big name if they want him to stay past next summer, but picking at No. 27 in the draft isn’t going to completely help that.
So the Nets have two options: go big or get another point guard.
There is some talent at the point guard position, especially for a backup player/future starter-type guy, but they also have a good look at a perfect stretch 4.
Justin Harper is 6’9”, but plays soft. Even so, he’s a fantastic shooter with great touch and range on his jumper and knows how to play in the open court. He’s not a great rebounder for his size, but his game compliments well with Nets’ big man Brook Lopez who does all of that well already.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz: Enes Kanter
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Jan Vesely
5. Toronto Raptors: Kemba Walker
6. Washington Wizards: Tristan Thompson
7. Sacramento Kings: Brandon Knight
8. Detroit Pistons: Kawhi Leonard
9. Charlotte Bobcats: Bismack Biyombo
10. Milwaukee Bucks: Klay Thompson
11. Golden State Warriors: Jonas Valanciunas
12. Utah Jazz: Jimmer Fredette
13. Phoenix Suns: Alec Burks
14. Houston Rockets: Nikola Vucevic
15. Indiana Pacers: Marcus Morris
16. Philadelphia 76ers: Jordan Hamilton
17. New York Knicks: Chris Singleton
18. Washington Wizards: Iman Shumpert
19. Charlotte Bobcats: Marshon Brooks
20. Minnesota Timberwolves: Donatas Motiejunas
21. Portland Trail Blazers: Markieff Morris
22. Denver Nuggets: Kenneth Faried
23. Houston Rockets: Tobias Harris
24. Oklahoma City Thunder: Kyle Singler
25. Boston Celtics: JaJuan Johnson
26. Dallas Mavericks: Nikola Mirotic
27. New Jersey Nets: Justin Harper
28. Chicago Bulls: Josh Selby
29. San Antonio Spurs: Davis Bertans
30. Chicago Bulls: Tyler Honeycutt
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?