2011 NBA Mock Draft: Final Projections, Mavericks Take Nikola Mirotic
Dallas Mavericks Look for Help in 2011 NBA Draft from Nikola Mirotic
The Dallas Mavericks proved that they were the best team in the NBA this season, but the fact that the entire team is getting old fast is very alarming.
With the 2011 NBA Draft at hand, one way for the Mavericks to start to build for the future will be by drafting Serbian small forward Nikola Mirotic.
Mirotic would stay in Europe for another year or two, so there is some substantial risk for Dallas, but it’s his potential to be a serious shooter that intrigues the Mavericks.
If Dallas wants an instant fix, they will look elsewhere with the No. 26 pick, but if they’re serious about taking the most value at this pick, Mirotic has to be their guy.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz: Enes Kanter
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Jan Vesely
5. Toronto Raptors: Kemba Walker
6. Washington Wizards: Tristan Thompson
7. Sacramento Kings: Brandon Knight
8. Detroit Pistons: Kawhi Leonard
9. Charlotte Bobcats: Bismack Biyombo
10. Milwaukee Bucks: Klay Thompson
11. Golden State Warriors: Jonas Valanciunas
12. Utah Jazz: Jimmer Fredette
13. Phoenix Suns: Alec Burks
14. Houston Rockets: Nikola Vucevic
15. Indiana Pacers: Marcus Morris
16. Philadelphia 76ers: Jordan Hamilton
17. New York Knicks: Chris Singleton
18. Washington Wizards: Iman Shumpert
19. Charlotte Bobcats: Marshon Brooks
20. Minnesota Timberwolves: Donatas Motiejunas
21. Portland Trail Blazers: Markieff Morris
22. Denver Nuggets: Kenneth Faried
23. Houston Rockets: Tobias Harris
24. Oklahoma City Thunder: Kyle Singler
25. Boston Celtics: JaJuan Johnson
26. Dallas Mavericks: Nikola Mirotic
27. New Jersey Nets: Justin Harper
28. Chicago Bulls: Josh Selby
29. San Antonio Spurs: Davis Bertans
30. Chicago Bulls: Tyler Honeycutt
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?