2011 NBA Mock Draft: Final Projections, Boston Celtics Select JaJuan Johnson
Boston Celtics Bring in JaJuan Johnson at No. 25
The Big 3’s reign of terror over the East appears to be coming to a close. It’s time to start thinking of the team they want to build around Rajon Rondo, before the championship contender regresses into a lottery team.
JaJuan Johnson is a rangy power forward. He’s not Kevin Garnett by any means, but Garnett would serve as a fantastic mentor.
His length and ability to get up and down the court would give the Celtics a new dimension in their frontcourt. Their current roster features a number of big men who are either too slow or too old to really make the hustle plays down low.
Johnson may slip all the way into the second round if the Celtics elect to pass on him. If they assume the risk, he’s would provide a much needed jolt of youth into their frontcourt.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz: Enes Kanter
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Jan Vesely
5. Toronto Raptors: Kemba Walker
6. Washington Wizards: Tristan Thompson
7. Sacramento Kings: Brandon Knight
8. Detroit Pistons: Kawhi Leonard
9. Charlotte Bobcats: Bismack Biyombo
10. Milwaukee Bucks: Klay Thompson
11. Golden State Warriors: Jonas Valanciunas
12. Utah Jazz: Jimmer Fredette
13. Phoenix Suns: Alec Burks
14. Houston Rockets: Nikola Vucevic
15. Indiana Pacers: Marcus Morris
16. Philadelphia 76ers: Jordan Hamilton
17. New York Knicks: Chris Singleton
18. Washington Wizards: Iman Shumpert
19 Charlotte Bobcats: Marshon Brooks
20. Minnesota Timberwolves: Donatas Motiejunas
21. Portland Trail Blazers: Markieff Morris
22. Denver Nuggets: Kenneth Faried
23. Houston Rockets: Tobias Harris
24. Oklahoma City Thunder: Kyle Singler
25. Boston Celtics: JaJuan Johnson
26. Dallas Mavericks: Nikola Mirotic
27. New Jersey Nets: Justin Harper
28. Chicago Bulls: Josh Selby
29. San Antonio Spurs: Davis Bertans
30. Chicago Bulls: Tyler Honeycutt
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?